CRES Talent Show
3/20/2023 12:00 am
Show us your act!
Bust a move! Sing us a song!
It’s time to audition for the annual
CRES Talent Show!
Sign up to audition for the annual CRES Talent Show!
Auditions will occur on March 29th and 30th, but you should sign up now for an audition slot.
4 important steps for auditions:
- Select Timeslot – using the Signup Genius link select your time.
- Complete Registration Form - Each must fill out one Talent Show Registration Form (Google doc, one per act) prior to auditions.
- Read Guidelines & Sign Parental Consent Form - Each participant must bring a signed consent form to Auditions. The Guidelines provide important information about the shows, including the maximum length of each act.
- Upload Music if Needed for your Act – Each act needing music must upload their music clip, limited to a maximum 1 minute and 15 seconds, to the Google Drive below before Auditions. Please label the file “Act Name – Student Name(s)”.
A few reminders for this year’s shows:
- Group acts – we love to see kids collaborate and come up with great routines!
- Solo acts – we are permitting solo acts this year! If your child chooses one of the solo act spots, they cannot also do a group act.
- Multiple acts – we will allow kids to do up to 2 group acts on an exception basis so that we get as many different kids to participate together. Our goal is to showcase as many students as possible, and we want to ensure all who want to shine are given the chance.
- MC’s – we will be auditioning 6th graders to fill multiple MC spots! Please sign up and fill out all required forms, indicating that your Act is to MC. For the audition, please prepare a short introduction for the show and announcement of the first act.
March 29 and 30: Auditions in CRES Theater (timeslots from 4:30-6:45pm)
May 4: Mandatory Dress Rehearsal 4:30-6:00pm* (K-3) and 6:00-8:00pm (4-6)*
May 5: Talent Show for K-3rd Grade @ 6:30pm
May 6: Talent Show for 4th-6th Grade @ 6:30pm
*more details and precise time slots for rehearsal will be provided later
Get important PTO announcements and information about events by signing up for the newsletter!