What is The Math League 6th Grade Contest?
- The Math League Contest is a 30-minute, multiple choice, test containing 30-35 questions
- The Math League provides an opportunity for math-loving students to participate in an academically-oriented activity and to gain recognition for mathematical achievement
- Their main goal is educational: to promote enjoyment and study of mathematics by organizing contests for grades 4-12
- Questions cover a variety topics and range of difficulty for above-average math students
- Top 5 scores within each school will be used as official scores for school team ranking
Who can participate in the 6th Grade Math League Contest?
- Only 6th Graders are welcome to participate in the 6th Grade Math League Contest
- Other contests will be announced later in the year for 4th and 5th graders and for Algebra
When is the Math League Competition test?
- Competition Date: Tuesday, Feb 19th , 2019, after school at Colvin Run Elementary
- The 30-minute test starts right after school; Students must be picked up no later than 5pm
- The Math League Competition test is funded and made possible by CRES PTO
How do I sign up?
- Register by filling out google form: https://goo.gl/forms/Qa7kf4ptW7bCuK373
- Deadline to register: Friday, December 21, 2017 – right before winter break
- Students must be ready to test on time and come ready with pencils and an eraser.
- This is a timed test and calculators are NOT permitted on this test.
For sample tests and more information, visit
Questions? Contact Theresa Bhatia at firstname.lastname@example.org