PTO Donation Drive
9/30/2019 8:03 pm
Your support allows the PTO to produce the fun events that bring our community together and to support the supplemental school programs that help our students excel.
Many of CRES's award-winning programs and services are made possible only through the funding from our PTO operating budget. Direct donations are our major source of revenue. The Direct Donation Drive allows 100% of each family's donation to directly and immediately benefit your children and our school community. Your $25 family membership enables the PTO to produce a fantastic year of community events like the Family Science Night, Talent Show, Culturama, and Family Movie Night, and your tax deductible donation of $125 per student directly supports the PTO-funded enrichment programs.
The CRES PTO annual operating budget directly enhances our children's learning experience and enriches our school community. Just a few of the educational and community-building programs and services made possible by the CRES PTO include:
- New Laptops for mobile computer lab
- STEAM Lab
- Curriculum enhancement (violin for 3rd grade, William and Mary Advanced Academic Curriculum)
- Computer Lab
- World Languages including the Spanish Program with both teacher-led classes and Rosetta Stone
- Support for Academic Competition Teams, e.g. Science Olympiad, Lego Leagues and Odyssey of the Mind
- Art Plus Program
- Character Education Program: Project Shape the Future
- Support for grade-level events and academic enrichment activities
- Room parent program
- Teacher support programs
- Website and bi-weekly newsletters
We understand that every family's situation is different and we warmly accept donations of any size.
Get important PTO announcements and information about events by signing up for the newsletter!
- Tuesday, August 25
- Friday, September 4
- Saturday, September 5
- Sunday, September 6
- Monday, September 7
- Monday, October 12
- Friday, October 30
- Monday, November 2